How To Fund Cosmetic Surgery
Naturally, one of the very first questions that'll come to mind once you've decided to have cosmetic surgery is "where will I get the money from?" If your not a fan of a loan or don't have the best credit, there's certainly other ways to fund your surgery without the added stress. Let's go ahead and explore a few options;
1. The smartest place to start is by heading over to your local bank. No, your not taking out a loan, your requesting bank statements for every account. In order to save as much as you can you'll need to put a magnifying glass on your spending habits. Where exactly does your money go each month? Still have that dropbox account you forgot all about? drop it! Direct debit for magazines you never have time to read? cancel it! Those seemingly small purchases quickly add up, if doesn't serve you immediately, your better off without.
Next you'll want to figure out what you can cut back on. That means cooked foods instead of take aways, switching your morning costa coffee for a home made one and choosing a simple french manicure instead of the full set of blinged out shellac nails. As heart breaking as this task is, it'll be key to reaching that ultimate goal. Identified these "money leaks" will help us spend money more consciously and start saving some major coins!
2. Create and follow a realistic saving plan! We've put together our own below on how to save £5,000 in just 6 months! Feel free to personalise the numbers and make it more realistic for you. Your saving plan will give you a great guide to how much you need to save, and when to stack up if your falling short. Choose a length and amount that is realistic and comfortable for you, the most important thing is that you stick with it!
3. It's a well known fact that most people would hand over their plastic card faster than breaking into their hard earned cash! Use this to your advantage - Take out a cash allowance weekly and do not spend money using your card unless necessary. You'll find you'll suddenly think twice before breaking into your tenner for that drink and packet of crisps.
3. Get a side hustle by capitalising on your hobby! Most of us have honed skills over the years that other's would love to have, why not use these as a way to earn some extra money? Whether that's doing great make up or cooking up a storm in the kitchen, you could earn a pretty penny easier than you think.
4. If number 3 isn't a possibility, there's always the option of getting a temporary second job if time permits. This will depend on a few variables and probably more ideal for those short by only a few hundreds.
5. When push comes to shove it may be time to dig deep, literally. Most of us have collected items over the years we no longer use but are still in great condition. There are multiple sites where you may be able to resell these at a decent price. You know what they say, one's man's trash is another man's treasure! This is a nice excuse to have a mini clear out, who knows, you may be pleasantly surprised with what you find.
We don't mean to sound like a party pooper but if all else fails you may want to reschedule your sx date. Remember, you should never have to comprise the basic everyday necessities to fund your surgery. Most surgeons will allow you to rebook at least once without an additional fee. Give yourself as much time as you need to save, after all this is a life changing decision.
- SnatchedByCC x